SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 14, 2017

Back to School

Hi everyone, it's Michelle here hosting this week.  In my neck of the woods, it is back to school this week so I selected "Back to School" as our challenge theme.  You can interpret that any way you want to, just include a Cricut cut on a new project and link it up below.  I always take pictures on the first day of school, so I made a layout, with the trusty locker and backpack!  The rest of the design team have some great projects and we hope you'll share yours too!

Michelle - Artbooking, Locker Talk


Janis - Teddy Bear Parade


Susan - Mickey and Friends, CTMH Artistry, Gypsy Wanderings, Edge to Edge



Maureen - Recess, Artbooking, My World



Laurie - Lori Whitlock SVG Cut, Create a Friend



Amy - Paisley, SVG Cut



   
   

Post a Comment